Our building is located on the Milano - Bicocca campus, in Piazza della Scienza, 3.
It says "U2 - Fisica" in big shiny letters.
The closest station to the Campus is Milano Greco Pirelli (walking distance). This station is served by many rail lines (regional and sub-urban trains):
- S9 Seregno-Milano S. Cristoforo
- S8 Lecco-Milano-Pta Garibaldi
- S11 Chiasso-Milano Pta Garibaldi
- Milan-Bergamo via Carnate
The Milano Greco Pirelli railway station can be reached from the following rail stations:
- Milano P.ta Garibaldi in about 7 minutes with 4 trains every hour;
- Milano Lambrate in about 7 minutes with the S9 railway line and all trains to and from Brescia, in addition to some trains from Piacenza and Voghera.
- From the Milano Centrale railway station take bus 87.
For more details visit the Trenitalia and Trenord website.
By subway lines
- Subway Lilac Line (also known as Line 5): “Bicocca” stop, in viale Fulvio Testi, close to Piazza della Scienza;
- Subway Red Line (also known as Line 1) “Precotto” stop + Tram n. 7 (see below in the “tram” section).
By bus or tram
- Line 31: stop “M5 Bicocca”
- Line 7: stop “Università Bicocca Scienza”
- From Milano Greco Pirelli railway station you can use the Eco-Bus Bicocca
- Line 87: stop “Teatro Arcimboldi”, this line runs through the campus itself from Sesto Marelli subway station to Stazione Centrale railway station
- Line 52: stop “via Polvani via Pirelli” (in direction “Comasina”) or stop “Teatro Arcimboldi” (in direction “Bicocca Università”)
- Line 81: stop “Breda Rucellai” and take the pedestrian underpass to Piazzale Egeo
For more information about subway, tram and bus you can visit ATM website.