Stochastic Simulations for Biophysics
This field is intimately connected to the experimental studies developed in the lab on immunology and on time-space correlation imaging. The first project was aimed to the characterization of the lymphocyte-lymphocyte interaction (within the European Project ENCITE). The second project, currently under development, aims at the simulation of the fluidodynamics within the blood vessels of small organisms (Zebrafish).
ENCITE, European Project, FP7.
- University of Milano Bicocca. F. Granucci, I. Zanoni;
- HSR, Milano. M. Iannacone.
- Villa CE, Caccia M, Sironi L, et al. Accumulative Difference Image Protocol for Particle Tracking in Fluorescence Microscopy Tested in Mouse Lymphonodes. PLOS ONE 5 (2010) e12216.
- M. Collini, M. Caccia, G. Chirico, F. Barone, E. Dogliotti and F. Mazzei, Two-photon fluorescence cross-correlation spectroscopy as a potential tool for high throughput screening of DNA repair activity. Nucleic Acid Research (Methods) 33 (19): Art. No. E165 200576.
- Michele Caccia; Tatiana Gorletta; Laura Sironi; Ivan Zanoni; Cristina Salvetti; Maddalena Collini; Francesca Granucci; Giuseppe Chirico, Two photon microscopy intravital study of DC-mediated anti-tumor response of NK cells (SPIE Proceedings Paper). Biophotonics and Immune Responses V (proceedings). Proceedings Vol. 7565 Wei R. Chen, Editors (2010).
N. Gritti (now at the University of Amsterdam, NL), Modelization of Immune Recognition Processes by Stochastic Dynamics, March 2012.